And an epic conclusion for Kung Fu Robot's first adventure!
HE'S BACK! Experience the exciting conclusion of KUNG FU ROBOT and his trusted sidekick Marvin's action-packed showdown with the evil Kung Pow Chicken in "How to Make a Peanut Butter, Jelly and Kung Fu Sandwich!"
Wait. Who is KUNG FU ROBOT?
He’s the Unicycle Champion of the 3rd Northern District, the world record holder for “ice cream sandwiches eaten in one sitting,” the reigning champion of continuous nunchucking and once won a bronze medal for simultaneous stomach rubbing and head patting.
In this first adventure, titled “How to Make a Peanut Butter, Jelly & Kung Fu Sandwich,” KUNG FU ROBOT blends a robot’s love of kung fu, a conscientious sidekick’s fear of getting in trouble, android ninjas, a crazy chicken bent on world domination and the pursuit for the perfect peanut butter and jelly sandwich into an engaging adventure for children of all ages.KUNG FU ROBOT is an immersive experience brought to vivid life by an original storyline, engaging animation, action-packed mini-games and a soundtrack that will have toes tapping.
KUNG FU ROBOT blends a robot’s love of kung fu, his conscientious sidekick’s fear of getting in trouble, android ninjas, a crazed chicken bent on world domination and the pursuit of the perfect peanut butter and jelly sandwich into an engaging adventure for children of all ages. Named by Parents Magazine as one of 2013’s best kids apps, KUNG FU ROBOT is an immersive experience brought to vivid life by an original storyline, engaging animation, action-packed sounds and a soundtrack that will have toes tapping.
The FREE preview of this interactive comic book is designed to engage young readers. It includes issue #1, a soundboard that allows users to mix “nunchuck attacks” and “kung fu splats” against a track-by-track breakdown of beats, and the “Whack-A-Ninja” mini-game, bashing android ninjas with a broom as they pop out of kitchen drawers and cabinets.
Issues #2, #3 and #4 (available as a single in-app purchase for $1.99) complete the story with more ninja attacks, more ka-blams, and more hieeyahs, featuring eight additional story chapters and five mini-games.
- Original character art and story by illustrator/author Jason Bays.
- Original music and sound design by Noel Selders.
- Comic book-style “swipe and read” interface.
- Issue #1 is included for FREE.
- Issues #2 through #4 are available TOGETHER via a one-time in-app purchase.
- Issue #1 (FREE): includes three story chapters, the “Super Mega Action Sound Effects” soundboard and “Whack-A-Ninja” mini-game.
- Issue #2: continues the story with three additional chapters, the “Clean Up on Aisle 9” mini-game and the “Unicycle Race” mini-game.
- Issue #3: includes three additional chapters and the “Rocket Ride” and “Disarm the Death Ray” mini-games.
- Issue #4: concludes the adventure with two action-packed chapters and the "Monster Tag Dodgeball" mini-game.
For more information about KUNG FU ROBOT, visit KungFuRobot.com!